Tuesday 22 November 2011

IPhone 4S Features,Review,Price and Specs

IPhone 4S





IPhone 4S is the best mobile phone, you can get for today. This was true for the iPhone and all actually.

Another issue that was right on each new iPhone, but rather the iPhone 4: Most of the sweet magic of software. When it was announced, iPhone genuine jobs, said the software is "five decades that no other cell phone." It may even be mad not far, and it took almost five long to another mobile phone to the computer software even come close, with the latest Windows Mobile phones, and possibly a place to come to Android.

And it's very subtle, but perhaps the most important question of the 4S, but not me, not you, is the first iPhone is actually a post-PC, with very few elements of software called Siri and icloud. (I know, Android came first, but if you want to discuss about what you are missing the point.

It looks new. It seems that the way they are waiting for the mobile phone will appear. Glass and metal and glass. IPhone 4 was exciting because it was a radical restructuring in the limited space completely slashed functionalist touch phone staples. Phone antenna remains well together. It was definitely the iPhone. But it was definitely different. Undifferent mistakably really 4S.

It is very difficult to invent a calendar year phonewheel all, I think. It may not even become much better designed and built a cell phone in the world. I know of people who come in the near future. And the failure of one of this design, the weakness of the external antenna is dead. But keep in mind to put my iPhone into a real-time original screenplay. What is natural, like bamboo. Then you will know, mine is different from yours.

IPhone 4S digital camera is probably better than a camera phone. IPhone 4 is a digital camera was the first camera phone in a very good, I strongly recommend that you buy at the moment, as Nokia N95, but tends to saturation and accuracy of investment to comply with the stick in the eye. Photos 4S pack more pixels, the color is much more precise, forming tests, reduce the efficiency of light is much better. And it's faster. It is noteworthy, but not much. On phones with cameras in some countries of Latin endless, you can get today, Amaze 4G Galaxy Droid Bionic and S II-I think the photos are the best 4S, received about Galaxy S II, where the palette more neutral colors. (You can judge for yourself with this pristine, high-resolution images and video of the class.) That rarely left my beloved S90 immediately after the completion of four iPhone. 4 images slightly big enough. 4S is sitting there quite easily. Never think it is necessary to specify and take some back, twice.

And if you flip the camera had not died a year ago, it would be March 1 death. 4S 1080p, 30 frames per second HD video is excellent, surprisingly so. It really is not perfect, however. Video clip of 1080, killed by Galaxy S II is actually a little less complete, more accurate color, video, 4S has a specific heat, which sometimes does not really exist in reality. This may be the reason why I will buy 32 GB phone, however.

Actually, it's my favorite camera to use on any cell phone, due to the fact that it is easier and almost always does what I want.

If you have an iPhone 4, at least, of persuasion to update the pace. This dual-core chip A5 and obviously faster than the four incontradictably iPhone. But not so hard, I felt that the pace is not enough on a daily basis as they have between four and 3G. And I think Windows Phone sometimes feels even faster, but it is the most intellectual of animation. (II Galaxy S can be as fast, but shit, stuttering animations look much less reactive.) Load Screen Infinity Blade, I have no doubt that dual-core chip A5 and 7 times faster graphics is useful for applications that meet the following calendar year, however.

I do not know if you've never heard of, as I say. My voice is like the drunk guy dragging standard thrown into a blender with a dock worker and muttering geekiest you did in college, but also methamphetamine. Siri, 4S iPhone virtual assistant understands me almost as much as people, I would like to measure about 85 percent. Windows Phone voice flat, about 80 percent, Android, and almost 70 percent.

Siri can do much better than a mobile phone while others have now is that he understands humanspeak. It is really a man. "It will probably be cold tomorrow?" I hunt in New York climate report. "Every time a beer?" The input line appears. "Brian Lam?" Find my best friends, and I see a light purple spot on the western edge of Brooklyn. Or a million other errands or other high profile cases. It is so cleverly designed that you never feel like you are urged to remember a script, so when Siri did not understand me, I was much more tolerant if not my Kinect with it some keywords, knowing God, I ask him to do. However, I was unhappy, however: rising expectations, the greater the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment